Tuesday, April 10, 2007

........

Ah vacation. As is typical with every vacation, I make plans to do so much, but as soon as I have a taste of sitting on my ass and doing nothing, that's what I do for the majority of it. I have been cleaning a little bit, in the anticipation that someday someone other than myself is going to see my apartment and be shocked for life. The problem is that I really can make a lot of mess, relatively fast, and I have no idea how! I really wish it would get warm out again so that I could open up the windows and get some fresh air in here. It's the middle of April, and yet the snow continues on. I'm really not happy with that, especially since my birthday is coming up on Friday, and I would like it to be nice. It is, after all, April. You would think that the snow would about done by now. It's not snowing now, but when I got up this morning there were gigantic snowflakes coming down! It's bullshit.

As this is the millionth breakup that I have endured, I really wish that this time I could get used to the living by myself situation. Unfortunately, it's boring as hell to come home and sit by myself. Since the breakup, I really haven't stayed at home much. I've either been going out, or hanging out at someone else's apartment, like my friend Sarah. I think tonight I should go shopping for some decorations for my apartment. The walls are pitifully boring. I also need to get some curtains. I feel like white trash with blankets over my windows, but that certainly wasn't my doing. My bedroom isn't in the room it is supposed to be in, it's reversed with the living room, so there had to be some switching of the drapes and now I have no curtains at all in my living room. Its lovely. I'm sure my neighbors enjoy me running around my apartment in my pajamas all the time. SOunds like it might be a guy's fantasy, but when your not exactly svelte, I imagine it to be a nightmare.