Sunday, April 1, 2007

Stuff...

Now that I am single, I certainly am going to have a lot of time to do...well, nothing. I am on break from school for about a week and a half, starting on Wednesday. Of course, I have to clean the mess that Gib left in the apartment for me, so that is certainly something to do. I am really just very annoyed with the whole situation right now. It's actually lonely at the apartment without him, but I guess I just need to get used to that. I can't stay in a relationship where I am not happy and eventually, he wouldn't be happy either. I am kinda pissed that he managed to break my fucking keyboard on my laptop. He was going to get it fixed, and now, of course, he will not. So, that sucks. Oh well. Shit happens, I guess. I'm just not in a good place right now. How fucking cliche is that? I need to clean this disgusting apartment. I'm sure I'll be back to rant more later